National Unicorn Day was on April 9, it’s a day to celebrate the most popular mythical creature ever! They often make appearances on birthday cakes and our children’s clothing, and let’s be honest quite a lot of us adults still dig them too. National Unicorn Day is your chance to express some unicorn love, join us in creating a magnificent unicorn bookmarks.
Supplies you will need:
- Unicorn bookmark printable (Linked below)
- Popsicle sticks
- Optional embellishments, glitter, stickers
- Print your unicorn bookmark template here
- Have fun colouring in your unicorns. Feel free to add any other embellishments you may have around the house, dare I say it… glitter!
- Some may be a bit tricky to cut out. You can ask an adult for help or choose one of the unicorns that fit your skills the best!
- Glue the unicorns to the top of popsicle sticks and there you have it, a completed unicorn bookmark to save your place in your favourite book.