What did the jelly say to the peanut butter? Stick with me and we’ll go places!We can’t help being silly on this National Peanut Butter and Jelly day! Join us in creating your very own school safe PB&J sandwich. Grab your scissors, markers, glue stick and anything else you may have around the house and start creating!
- Start off by printing this template out. You can find it here – Peanut Butter and Jelly Printable
- Colour the crust of the bread brown.
- Colour one of the splotches brown for the peanut butter and colour the other one red for jam.
- Cut out the 2 pieces of bread, and the peanut butter and jam splotches.
- Glue the peanut butter and jam to the bread. Now you’re all done! Feel free to decorate these peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as your own. You can use pom poms, glitter googly eyes and more.